Monday, July 27, 2009

Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

I think the Guy that the money really



belonged to killed Ji Min.



Where is he now anyway???



He just seemed to disappear.



Jack did go to see Ji Min, that explains



the dog hair being there.



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

Thank you! I agree with you. That's what I said in a previous question. Carson was his name. He has motive %26amp; isn't a permanant character on the show. It seems like every time someone is messing with his money, someone ends up dead! First Plum, now Ji Min. Why doesn't anyone suspect him? And, why hasn't Amber said anything about him? Just because someone has dog hair on them doesn't mean they killed someone. I think it was Carson, also.



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

I miss Ji Min, too!! Report It



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

good point that guy seemed to kind of just disappeared. but they may have just dropped that guys story because it didn't go anywhere.



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

I think somehow Victor is involved, dog hair. Maybe he is having mental problems again, and this time he is out to get Jack. But I do think someone came in and finished what Victor started killing Ji Min



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

I know that they are trying to make it look like Jack might have done it because of the dog hair. But the dog hair isn't really relevant. Just because Ji Min had dog hair on him, that doesn't mean anything. A lot of people that have pets usually end up with pet hair on them somehow and bringing it to other places. Let's not forget that Victor also has a dog. Personally I feel that either Carson killed Ji Min or Cane killed him.



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

yeah it seems like thier going after the wrong guy but everyone needs to rember Y%26amp;Ris good for twist and turns



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

I still wonder about David Chow. he always acts suspicious to me...



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

Yeah, but Jack just don't seem like that. I think it could be Cane.. ,but Victor has a Dog too.



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

I had a flash on Noah when I saw the thing about the dog hair.



Not sure how Noah could have overpowered JiMin, but it was



my first thought!



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

I don't think the money is Carson's is it?



As far as who killed Ji Min - could have been anyone, but it just don't seem important to me. I think that is why they killed him off. Most people don't care that he is dead and who killed him.



I absolutely do not think that Jack killed him. I think it will be a woman... maybe Kay hahahah!!



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

Its in between Jack and Victor because both of them have dogs and both of them probably got pet hair on them. Then again it could be someone else like Cane, David, or someone Victor or Jack hired.



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

The information about the dog hair seems to make it point to Jack or Victor, but, I think that may be a little obvious just to throw us off... the way things twist on Y%26amp;R, it could be anybody!



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

I think Cane had something to do with his killing.



Y and R, Ji Min's killer?

I love all the ideas about Who may have did it. A lot of the ones mentioned here are people I hadnt even concidered before.



But I must toss you my thoughts, I think it was either Victor or Noah. I am cant tell you why, I just have a feeling it is not as easy as it being Jack. My other thought was Sharon, which is far fetched I know but another good possiblity.

No comments:

Post a Comment