Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need a vacuum for my 2100 sq ft home that has all ceramic tile and hard wood floors.?

i have two dogs and two cats and I need a good vacuum that will suck up all the cat hair and dogs hair and does not need to be emptied every two minutes. I thin i might want a canister vacuum. Any one have any ideas or experience.



I need a vacuum for my 2100 sq ft home that has all ceramic tile and hard wood floors.?

My downstairs is completely tiled. I have 2 cats and 1 crawling baby. I use the Swiffer vac. Picks up the hair great and is inexpensive. I do have to empty it after every room but it only takes a second. Also plugs into the wall, so no replacing batteries all the time. I really love this!!!



I need a vacuum for my 2100 sq ft home that has all ceramic tile and hard wood floors.?

I would get the Dyson Animal - DC17 Animal. We have dogs and a cat and this is what we found best.



www.dyson.com



I am not sure how much you want to spend but these are Brand new at $549.99 at places like Kohles. We bought ours slightly used, almost new condition off ebay for about half that price.



Canister that just pops off and push a button and dumps out of canister into gabage. Best parts are it is the best vacum we have ever owned and we did pay a little more than usual but we never have to buy bags again. Hover will sell you a cheep vacum knowing you will be bringing them money every month for bags for it.



Good Luck.



I need a vacuum for my 2100 sq ft home that has all ceramic tile and hard wood floors.?

Yes. Most every standard home vacuum might be able to pick up marbles, screws, and some will even pick up a bowling ball. You are not trying to pick up a bowling ball though. Hair is a completely different animal(pardon the pun)entirely. Hair, especially "stiffer" types of hair found on dogs, will clog every vacuum I have ever seen. Regarding vacuums, I would recommend a "whole-house canister" system. You will then have access to vacuuming the entire home without dragging cords and machinery around. The "ports" for the hose are located in strategic locations throughout the home with a hose located at each "port". A much cheaper alternative would be to forget the vacuum and purchase a dust mop(s)to take care of the floors. One for the wood floors which would have a slightly oily wood cleaner and the other specific to the ceramic tile. That's the best I can do, hope it helps.



I need a vacuum for my 2100 sq ft home that has all ceramic tile and hard wood floors.?

Go to a vac shop. Tell them you want a canister vacuum and that you have hard floors and 4 furry animals. They will help you decide what is best for you. They will even do a demonstration if you want. (That's what I did! I've had my canister vac for 10 years, with 7 people living in the house!)

No comments:

Post a Comment