Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My left leg,outer thigh is numb and has no feeling, should I be worried?

Yesterday, I was sitting down and bending over cutting my dogs hair. I was bent over for some time and when I got up my lower back was burning with pain. I walked around for a while rubbing my lower back then sat down. When I got up about 15 minutes later I had no feeling in my left upper leg and still don't. I am starting to get worried. My back doesn't hurt anymore but my leg has no feeling and is numb. What should I do because I have no health insurance and the hospital is an arm and a leg for cost. Do you think I will get feeling back in my leg soon? Help!



My left leg,outer thigh is numb and has no feeling, should I be worried?

sorry to say this but yo need to go to a doc. you may have poor circulation and if u wait too long you could need it amputated, and I'm and amputee and thats not really fun

No comments:

Post a Comment