Wednesday, July 29, 2009

They say some dogs gain weight after alterning?

My poor pooch gained a ton of weight after his neutering, He weighed in at ten pounds when he went for his neuter, I took him to the vet a week and a half later and he had already gained over a pound, thats alot for a small dog. His hair dried out and he is now around 16 pounds less than a year later. People will accuse me of overfeeding etc, but the dog isnt free fed and I can assure you he eats no more than he ate prior to the neutering.I think they removed his thyroid instead of his testicles!!!!!!!!! Has this happened to anybody else out there?



They say some dogs gain weight after alterning?

Most dogs who are neutered gain weight I don't know why? Both of my neutered dogs are overweight My vet told me to put them on a diet. You can buy diet dog food and give them carrots for treats. Needless to say my dog looked at me like I was crazy when I handed him a carrot. I just figure it makes them better dogs when they are neutered and they have a happier plump life.

No comments:

Post a Comment