Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I ruined my sister's sweater, help?

I had it on my bed on the little frame thing so it could dry flat and my dog crawled up on it and twisted all around and now it is COVERED in dog hair. Is there any way to get all those dog hairs out? It is a very thick angora sweater so those little lint remover rollers do not work at all.



I ruined my sister's sweater, help?

Try a small comb or a hair brush. If you use lint rollers or even tape it will pull the fibers apart and do more damage. Be sure the brush or comb is clean and go over the sweater very carefully. I hope this helps please do not use tape.



I ruined my sister's sweater, help?

About the only suggestion I would have is to get some duck tape and roll it around your hand, sticky side out, and just slowly go over every inch of the sweater. It may be time consuming but it's a pretty sticky tape. I've used it before on item like this. Just keep changing tape strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment