Monday, July 27, 2009

Return a Rainbow vacuum?

My boyfriend bought a rainbow vacuum last week, after a guy came to our house and did a 2-3 hour long demonstration which was supposed to be a short 45mins.. heh yea right..



Anyway. he said hes supposed to be paying $80 a month for this thing, and honestly, i don't like it! and they took our old vacuum too! Gr.. not that our old vacuum was anything special, cheap walmart $50 thing. but still it picked up the dog hair off the carpet, and i didn't have to fuss with a water thing and drag this thing around behind me as i vacuum.. not to mention the fact that it cost over $2000! We actually planned on taking out all our carpet this spring, so spending $2000 on a vacuum seems a bit pointless to me Would it be possible to return this thing somehow? or is it basically too late? cuz he set up a loan thing and such.. Ive no idea. but i can think of so many other things we could use that money for. like putting toward a new car, since his prolly isn't going to make it to the end of this summer..



Return a Rainbow vacuum?

Unfortunately, I think you're in it for the long haul. These types of businesses have very strict guidelines and lots of fine print that if you don't know what you're getting into, can really suck you dry. It's a multi-level marketing business and the top dogs are raking in the money made off of these vacuums.



I let my neighbor give me a demonstration, I was her guinea pig and only let her do it to gain some selling experience and told her I would not be buying. That did not stop the "trainer" from doing his job, but the minute I was instructed to suggest 10 friends for them to contact, I clammed up.



Consider yourself lucky. The cost of the thing here was even higher. You might try selling yours through the classifieds and try to recoup some of the money. I really don't think they will take it back.



Return a Rainbow vacuum?

contact the better business bureau, the vacuum manufacture or a lawyer. There is such a thing as a three day period, where they are supposed to refund you money if you are not happy



Return a Rainbow vacuum?

I don't know where you live but in the USA, there is a 3 day period where you can return the thing for a full refund. I hope you haven't waited to long. You should read the fine print on the contract

No comments:

Post a Comment