Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vacuum question?

ok, I am really broke, but I need to clean out all the dog hair inside of my car. I dont have any vacuum bags. I have an upright vacuum with a wand.



What if I opened the canister case in the front of the vacuum and left it off while I vacuumed out the inside of my car.....while I am outside.



I figure, the dog hair will be sucked out of the car and blown into the air...... do you think?



Vacuum question?

Not sure if the vacuum will work with the canister open. It may not be able to build the pressure needed to create a vacuum (in the physical sense).



Try rolling duct or electrical tape around your hand inside out and picking up the hair that way.



Or use a fine toothed comb (under $0.50) to brush the hair out.



Or try freecycle.org to see if anyone has vacuum bags that they aren't using. If someone gets a new vac and can't use the old ones, they probably have a stack laying around somewhere. You'd be surprised what people have and would love to get rid of...



Vacuum question?

Sounds like it would work, but PLEASE, wear a mask or something so you don't breathe all that in.



Vacuum question?

dump out the bag (into a trash can) and reuse it.



Vacuum question?

yeah if you want dog ahir flying all over go for it. b/c it might go back into the car or on you or your hair.



why dont you just go to those car washing places wher you do it your self and use thier vacumms theyre only 1 buck for like 3 minutes and they have powerfull suction.

No comments:

Post a Comment