Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pug Shedding.... how do you deal with how much your Pug sheds? (pug owners)?

I know he's going to continue to shed TONS, and I love him to death so I can look past it, but I was just wondering if any other Pug owners can tell me how they keep their Pug shedding under control in your house? I vaccum, dust, brush him, changed his diet... and the hair is still EVERYWHERE! are there particular products or things to help this. The only reason I ask is because I work in a professional environment, and I hate having dog hair all over my clothes at work. I use the 3M lint rollers too, but his hair is so fine... that it's hard to get it all. I wish pugs didn't shed so much....



Pug Shedding.... how do you deal with how much your Pug sheds? (pug owners)?

Try to keep him brushed every day. I know how hard it is to brush a pug lol...but thats about the only thing that I've seen help. I know how hard it is to live with, I have 2 pugs and every article of clothing, furniture, and family member i have is covered with pug hair. They're soooo worth it, though.



Pug Shedding.... how do you deal with how much your Pug sheds? (pug owners)?

You could add a skin %26amp; coat supplement such as "Dr Maggies Skin %26amp; Coat" liquid...or possibly feed wild salmon oil..how long has it been since you switched his food and what did you choose? Email me if you want, I have 17 yrs experience in pet nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment