Saturday, August 1, 2009

I am looking to buy a new vacuum. I would like one that is also good on hardwood floors and has atta

for hard to reach areas. Something that is not too heavy and I do have a dog, so it should be good with dog hair. Any suggestions?



Thanks.



I am looking to buy a new vacuum. I would like one that is also good on hardwood floors and has attachments..

I would think a regular vacuum cleaner would scratch hardwood floors. I use a SwifferVac for my hardwood so they won't get scratched. Works great but the battery life sucks. I also have a bagless Eureka Boss upright for my carpet. It is excellent, costs $150, is heavy, but you should see all of the stuff it picks up!! I also use a microfiber flat mop for my hardwood and clean it with hardwood and laminate cleaner once in a while.



I am looking to buy a new vacuum. I would like one that is also good on hardwood floors and has attachments..

in one word, expensive. that would be a Kirby. We love ours, hardwood floors and tile to shag carpet and corners, edges and cleans the carpet as well as vacuum. like i said they are expensive but I wont ever have to buy another vac. again as long as i live~!



I am looking to buy a new vacuum. I would like one that is also good on hardwood floors and has attachments..

I can recommend a Vacuum cleaner I personally own and can vouch for Panasonic upright, it is powerful and efficient when it comes to picking up dog and cat hair, it is lightweight and easily maneuvers around the home, I like this vacuum so much I am planning on buying a new one soon this time I will purchase a bagless Panasonic the price on this vacuum is always less expensive than some well known brands and has lasted a very long time without breakdowns. Hope this has given you some insight as to the best vacuum for a whole lot less money. Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment