Saturday, August 1, 2009

Question about Shih Tzu's?

Where can I find a hair clipper that actually works? What brand is the best? All that I have tried to use get clogged, and wont clip the dogs' hair. I've tried scissors, but they cause 'uneveness.' Help!



Question about Shih Tzu's?

First you use the scissors....... then you clean it up with clippers.............But I'd go to the groomer too.........less hassle and your dog won't hate you!!!!



Question about Shih Tzu's?

x



Question about Shih Tzu's?

I take my Shih Tzu to PetSmart. They do a good job grooming at a reasonable price.



Question about Shih Tzu's?

look at www.drsfostersmith.com



you can also go to the vet and some times they can order you one! At lest mine did. If you know a good groomer you can see if they can order u one.



Question about Shih Tzu's?

Pet smart is very great!!!



Question about Shih Tzu's?

Go to your local Sally's or Beauty supply place were you can get a more professional brand of clippers. I have bought the clipper sets that you get a Walmart and stuff and they don't work. But I have found out that with a better quality clipper from a beauty supply place works the best. If not try petco I know they carry good quality stuff there too. But you need to make sure you keep the clippers clean and oiled especially if the fur is dirty. But if the dog is really matted you may have to clipper the dog with no guard. It is very hard to clip a dog with a attachment on if the fur in knotted and dirty. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment