Saturday, August 1, 2009

People with OCD?

What's the strangest or funniest thing you've everdone?



Like I obsessively clean and one day I'm vacuuming everything ... Try to get rid of the dog hair and all the suddenly it dawns on me I can vacuum the dog. So I start vacuuming my 3lb chihuahua and she'd being sucked up in the vacuum... And she's looking around for help! And I realised OMG am I really vacuuming my dog !!



People with OCD?

I do actually suffer from OCD but this is not the main reason for my weird thing. I get my mind set on buying something (last Sunday it was a Jigsaw and roll-up jigsaw mat) for some reason and I couldn't rest tll I scoured all of Tokyo sunday to find one. I found it and haven't used it yet.



People with OCD?

My sister measures the distance between her nick naks, pictures, everything with a tape measure...

No comments:

Post a Comment