Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

okay my sister was cutting my dogs hair and she cut a chunk of skin on the front of the back leg. what sohuld i do? please answer this quick!!



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

direct pressure with a gauze pad or clean cloth on the cut to stop the bleeding...if the cut is big, have your sister drive you to the vet's now, it may need stitches. If it doesn't stop bleeding or starts to bleed again after you get it to stop, you will need to see the vet. You might call now, before it gets any later, to see what your vet thinks about it.



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

Take it to the vet now!!



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

go to the vet!!! Or bandage it up tightly to pressure it and disinfect it!!!



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

Wrap it in a shirt and if it's bad take it to a goddamn vet!



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

Okay! Let me think a minute! Try to... Ah... Try to go to google.com to find a kind of medicine that is good for dogs then wrape a bandage on his leg!



I hope you try this.



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

If it is bad put some kind of bandage to stop the bleeding and take it to the vet ASAP, if is not that bad, I would just bandage it and clean it, check on it in a while. Good luck, hope it helps



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

put somethin around the wound and go to the vet



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

Okay don't panic. Keep calm and keep the dog calm. Take a wet warm wash cloth or thick paper towel and keep pressure on the cut. If the dog seems to be in a lot of pain or if the bleeding (if any) doesn't stop contact a vet. If/once it does stop wrap a dry paper towel around the cut and tape it to the dogs leg. Clean it every day so that it doesn't get infected.



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

Clean it really good, carefully. It probably hurts bad. Put some anitbiotic ointment on it and wrap it in a bandage. If it's really bad, take him to the vet tomorrow. And don't let your sister cut your dog's hair anymore! Actually, I had a groomer do that to my lhasa's belly and I just did what I told you to do and she healed up nicely.



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

take your dog to the vet.



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

I suggest wraping it up VERY tightly and rushing to the pet ER



It's probally not to serious, or at least i hope not........ tell your puppy hi for me!!!(when it's better of corse)



閳绢檽



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

Vet. Now.



I live like 10 seconds from an animal hospital, how about you?



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

Just take him to the vet now -



You don't know what has been cut, and if you wait, they won't be able to stitch it up -



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

There isn't much you can do besides maybe wrap it with a longer bandage, like an ACE one, but for soaking up the blood. If you don't have one, just tape a paper towel to it using duct tape (what isn't it good for?) but make sure it doesn't touch your dogs fur, that might hurt :)



If it's really really bad you might want to take it to a vet, but it's probably not necessary. Try using a electric razer next time instead of scissors or whatever you were using :)



Make sure it doesn't get infected either. Good luck! Hope this helped!



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

boil out with peroxide, and cover area with triple antibiotic ointment, cover with gauze, wrap with an ace bandage. Go to your vet tomorrow and get a roll of vet wrap, it sticks to itself and not your dogs fur or skin. Keep clean, dry and covered for 2 days, after that keep clean and dry and uncovered so it can dry all the way out and grow new skin, if it becomes red and inflamed or the area gets a yellow or green coating your pup may need an oral antibiotic to help healing



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

Wash the wound...get off of the computer...call the vet. The Internet is no place to get an answer for this. I haven't seen my computer suture a dog's leg yet. However my vet does a wonderful job.



Cut on my dogs leg!? Please Help right away!?

CALL THE NUMBER TO 911 IDK WHAT THE NUMBER IS THOUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment