Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Best Vacuum?

I have been so frustrated with vacuum's these days and cannot seem to find one that can pick up dog hair effectively and has great suction. I tried the Dyson (it sucked) and many others...any suggestions?



Best Vacuum?

the shark. MOST DEFINITELY!



Best Vacuum?

poo poo you



Best Vacuum?

Try hoover



Best Vacuum?

I've bookmarked this question because I was researching this just today. I was attracted to Bissells but I have no idea how well they work.



****UPDATE 2/10/08****



Buy Bissell's Pet Hair Eraser. I bought one from Target today for $149. It literally pulls me instead of me pushing it! It is very strong and designed specifically for pet owners. It has mostly good reviews on Amazon.com. I don't own pets, but I thought it was worth a try anyway and it is better than vacuums twice as expensive. You would like it because it has attachments designed to pick up pet hair. The only downside I've noticed so far is that it is kind of heavy and bulky.



Best Vacuum?

I have the Dyson Animal Vacuum. It's actually a refurbished one. I absolutely LOVE it. Is that the one you tried?



Best Vacuum?

The Kirby is on of the best vaccums its cleans everything!!! good luck



Best Vacuum?

Shop vacs are great.



Best Vacuum?

try a Kirby they are good but pretty expensive but you can shampoo carpet with them as well it comes with all attachments



Best Vacuum?

im surprised you didnt like the dyson... i love mine! my aunt has dogs and has the purple animal dyson and loves hers too.



i feel for you, on my 4th vacuum in 4 years. hopefully this dyson will last forever.



Best Vacuum?

Got a Hoover windtunnel - we've had it for two years, and it works great. We got it for about $140 after our last piece of crap broke. The only thing we've had to do with the Windtunnel is replace the belt in it, but they cost like $5 for 2 and are simple to replace.



It's also bagless, which gets cloudy when you shake the tray into a trash can, but you don't need bags.



Best Vacuum?

The Dyson is a very good vac, I have a business and I have them for all my help, no problem at all, they pick up a dog hair and cat furr and rabbit fur also, I don't under stand why u don't like them. A lot of people can not afford them . so they bad mouth and don't really know the product. Buy a shark or get a hoover....



Best Vacuum?

MEILE

No comments:

Post a Comment