Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2 Questions about a messy friend. Help!?

First Question: My friend had a baby about 4 months ago and her messy habits have gotten way worse. She uses the baby as an excuse never to clean but she is always going out with friends or doing crafts. Her apartment has dog hair, laundry, dishes and clutter all over the place. She wants me to go over but it's too uncomfortable for me and my daughter. I would invite her to my house but she doesn't get up my way very often. What should I do?



Second Question:



The same friend changes her baby right on my kitchen table when she does come over. What should I do/say? How can people be so messy?!



2 Questions about a messy friend. Help!?

you should try to tell her that whats shes doing in going to affect her baby in the long run, cuz with all that cluster her baby could get hurt. and about the kitchen table.. just WOW who the heck does that.. show some respect. try to talk it out with her about respect and everything



2 Questions about a messy friend. Help!?

If she's really messy then you should tell her that it won't be healthy for her baby and maybe she might listen to you this time because a child's health is really important due to the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment